Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cousins

Last Sunday we were up at Jack's parents for Conference and dinner. Jackson was the center of attention for his older cousins! He was sitting in his chair and said "hi" as one of them walked by, and they thought it was funny so they said "hi" back, and then Jackson said it back again. This attracted some other cousins who wanted in on the fun. Pretty soon there were 5 of them surrounding Jackson's high chair and having a blast talking to him

When that got old and Jackson wanted out, I put him in a cardboard box in the other room so I could finish eating. I thought he'd climb out right away, but he liked it. Gabbi started pushing him around the house in the box and then Addie joined the fun. Again, everyone wanted in on the action!

It was so fun to see them all interacting with each other and with Jackson. We probably won't always live this close to family, but I'm grateful for this time that we do have here with cousins!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That's pretty cute! It's amazing how entertaining a box can be. Caleb found a large piece of cardboard that was by the recycling and pulls it out and sits on it and thinks that's pretty great, too.

Karen said...

I think it's neat when the older kids realize that the youngest is fun to be around.

Chris said...

The "baby" can suddenly interact and communicate--pretty fascinating!!! Cute pictures of the cousins surrounding Jackson.