Knight in shining armor, dragon, damsel in distress



Saturday night we went around to maybe 5 houses on our street, mostly just to say hi to friends.
Anything good in there? ...Jackson took the whole pumpkin from our neighbor's house. It was empty, sitting inside their door....so he borrowed it for the rest of his trick-or-treating excursion.

I tried to get a picture of Jackson sitting by the pumpkins, but he didn't really want to sit.
Here are the pumpkins...where did the dragon go?
Watch out! Dragon on the loose!
And finally, an organ-playing dragon. Kind of like Phantom of the Opera, right?
We had a fun Halloween. It was fun to get dressed up and to actually have a Halloween party to go to and trick-or-treaters come to our house (neither of which we had last year or the year before). I'm sure it'll get more and more fun as Jackson learns what's going on in the future.
8 comments:
Awesome costumes! Jackson's the cutest dragon since sliced bread. I want to know, who slew who?
Very cute! Glad it was fun and festive for you this year.
I love the theme you had going there. The costumes look great!
Definitely an adorable dragon. :)
Yep...love the dragon! You could have borrowed Turley's armor and saved ya some money... I know I know - Jack wanted his own set.
I like the theme thing, neat idea. That's the cutest dragon I've ever seen.
SO fun!
I like your costume theme, too. So Jack is saving you from Jackson the Dragon? I bet you feel like that some days! (I mean that with all affection, since I have my own 15 month old)
cutest dragon I've ever seen!
Post a Comment