My family has always had the tradition of reading the nativity story from Luke 2 and acting it out. Jack's family does too. It was fun to have so many kids to play all the parts!

We had a great time just hanging out, eating, and playing games. Here's Jack with 3 of his brothers.
Aren't we a a cute Christmassy family? This is in front of our tree the Sunday before Christmas.
My cute boys :)

We were at Jack's parent's house for Christmas Eve & Christmas morning. His brother John, John's wife Mindy, and their four kids were up from Arizona also staying at Mom & Dad Shirts' house. It was a lot of fun to have little kids there for Christmas morning....that's just what I'm used to, so it would have been sad if they weren't there to help bring the excitement of Santa and everything.
Glamorous Christmas morning picture...
Jack gave me a KitchenAid mixer for Christmas! I was so excited to get this!!!
Jackson even opened some of his own presents...with a little help. He'd grab on to the paper and then Jack would pull it away from him, thus opening the present.

Jaqlyn (and everyone else) had fun with Jackson. Then again, he's so cute, how could you not?

Here's the whole Shirts crew. It was an adventure to get everyone sitting and somewhat happy to take these pictures!
Story time with three little boys.

We played Rockband with Jazzy, Carley, Josh & Camille. I think I should go pro. ...ok, maybe not, but it was fun :)

Jackson's first time sledding! ...and he slept through the whole thing.

We had a great time just hanging out, eating, and playing games. Here's Jack with 3 of his brothers.
Aren't we a a cute Christmassy family? This is in front of our tree the Sunday before Christmas.
My cute boys :)
We were at Jack's parent's house for Christmas Eve & Christmas morning. His brother John, John's wife Mindy, and their four kids were up from Arizona also staying at Mom & Dad Shirts' house. It was a lot of fun to have little kids there for Christmas morning....that's just what I'm used to, so it would have been sad if they weren't there to help bring the excitement of Santa and everything.
Glamorous Christmas morning picture...
Jack gave me a KitchenAid mixer for Christmas! I was so excited to get this!!!
Jackson even opened some of his own presents...with a little help. He'd grab on to the paper and then Jack would pull it away from him, thus opening the present.
Jaqlyn (and everyone else) had fun with Jackson. Then again, he's so cute, how could you not?

Here's the whole Shirts crew. It was an adventure to get everyone sitting and somewhat happy to take these pictures!

Story time with three little boys.

We played Rockband with Jazzy, Carley, Josh & Camille. I think I should go pro. ...ok, maybe not, but it was fun :)

Jackson's first time sledding! ...and he slept through the whole thing.

5 comments:
you do have some cute boys, natalie!
and i got a kitchen-aid mixer for Christmas, too--we should get them together... or maybe you can just come over and practice rock band.
i really dig jackson's "sled."
What is your best/favorite instrument on Rock Band? I love the drums!!
And Jackson looks like his sledding was way too safe (being in the car seat and all).
I wanted a new kitchen-aid mixer (mine is broken), does that count?
Yea for Christmas! Okay, I don't really have anything to say, but I wanted to leave a comment. I was going to say that Jeff got a kitchen aid too, but he already told you that...I got a sewing machine :) Um, nice tie-onesie on Jackson and cute sitting picture too :) We need to play again...Caleb has changed a lot since we've been gone!
A kitchen-aid mixer! How exciting! Also, are you playing that guitar backwards or what? I thought you couldn't do that!
Post a Comment