Pages
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Growing up!
Jackson now sits up for a couple minutes at a time now. He can't get into the sitting position himself, but once there he can stay...until he takes a nose dive or falls backwards.
He's only rolling from back to tummy now. He rolled tummy to back a few times about a week ago, but won't do it any more. The problem is, he doesn't like be on his tummy.
I confess, I rarely watch videos on people's blogs...but I've edited this one so it is only 9 seconds long.
Some of his 3-6 month clothes are getting kind of small and I keep thinking I need to look through the clothes in waiting to pull out the 6-9 month stuff that he can wear now. On Tuesday I needed to do laundry and so I just grabbed something from the 6-9 month drawer and it is none too big! I went through it all yesterday and washed it and he wore two of the outfits today so far (thanks to a huge diaper blow-out) and it looks like I should have gotten this stuff out a few weeks ago. So far it all fits, but it might not fit too much longer. Oops. And then there are two outfits that were gifts that look like they would fit now, but they're shorts & short sleeved shirts...so looks like we'll never get to wear those. And they are cute, too.
Grandma West (my mom) is coming to visit next week and we're all excited for her to see how much this baby has changed! It's amazing to me how quickly he changes and learns new things.
He's getting much better at using his hands to pick things up and put them where he wants them (usually in his mouth). He can pick up his pacifier, pass it from one hand to the other, and turn it around to get it in his mouth. Quite impressive, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Cute pictures!! They grow so fast. He looks like a happy baby!
Good job Jackson! And good job on the crib Natalie and Jack. I've never had problems with the cribs we've had. Sorry it was so much trouble for ya. It'll hopefully make it a more personal piece of furniture for your family. :)
Natalie!!! Jackson is SOOO CUTE, but you know that!
I'm excited to come see all of you again soon.
Yeah Jackson!! I love the baby noises too.
Way to work on the situps too, Jackson.
What great, happy pictures!! It's fun to see him growing up via the blog, but I need to see this guy in person before too long!
The crib is looking very nice, even if it took forever to get it there! Good luck finding the right matress.
Post a Comment