
I got Jackson's pictures taken at Target yesterday and they turned out so well! I really think he should be the baby up on the wall in the huge x huge frame, trying to persuade all parents that their child could be
this cute if they had their picture taken at Target. But of course, they could never be quite as cute as Jackson. I'll get the real things back in 7-10 business days, but for now, here are pictures of the screen that I took with my phone. Shhhh, don't tell. He was just so cute I had to be able to show Jack & Grandma right away. That's why the quality isn't great, but the baby sure is cute!
6 comments:
hmm... I was wondering why they were kind of blurry but I can understand why if you took pictures of the computer screen with your phone! Silly girl!!! I'm glad you did it though because I wanted to see the pictures!
Good choice on the outfit! You picked the one I suggested. Did someone else (mom) suggest the same outfit?? I just thought he should wear that one because it is more little kid looking and who really wants their baby looking even more grown up?
He is so cute!
I agree...he should be the "poster child"...but them I am his grandma, eh? Do you think that might have any bearing on it? Naaa
Very cute, indeed!
Very cute pictures.
I was showing David some old pictures your family the other day & he was adamant that it was Amy & Ryan in the pictures not you, Jordan & Bently.
Great pictures! What a cutie.
made me smile;)
I know your Mom is VERY excited to see him!!
So Stinkin Cute!! :-) I can't believe he is growing up so fast!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment