Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jump! Jump! Jump!

We just got this jumper from John & Mindy (Jack's brother) and put Jackson in it for the first time last night. As you can see, he loves it! ...I think I'm going to love it too. Sure, I love to hold him, but it's nice to be able to put him down and have him be happy!

You can see his little tooth in this picture.

Here's another one to show off the tooth. The second one is just about through. We'll all be happy when it's in.
Jackson is now a pro at rolling over. I put him down on his back two days ago and he just rolled right over to his tummy, then a few seconds later rolled to his back again. He's definitely doing it deliberately now, as opposed to the accidental rolls of yestermonth. I think he likes this new bit of mobility.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Umm... Jackson is one of the cutest babies ever!!! I love the pictures with his little tooth/almost teeth.

I had a feeling he would really like the jumping stuff.

I would like to see a video of him bouncing and one of him rolling over please!

Thanks!

--jeff * said...

awesome teeth, jackson!

Vee said...

Congrats on the tooth. He is seriously a cute kid.
-Brookeh

Grandma West said...

Dear Natalie and Jack,
Boy, how fast these babies grow. He is absolutely a doll. I feel sorry for babies they really have it hard the first year with teething, ear aches and etc. It is so much fun to watch them grow. I used to just sit and watch all the new things they would learn to do.
We Love you guys. Great Grandma West