So, from the front it doesn't look like much... besides maybe scoliosis?
But from the side... yikes!

I still haven't told my work yet---and I'm going to have to do that really soon, as you can see. I mostly just try to hide behind my desk and under my blanket all day. And if I wear something looser than the shirt in the picture I don't think it's as obvious. I hope.
I did have several comments on Sunday about my growing belly. Golly, if I weren't pregnant it sure would have been offensive!
I really just can't get over how funny looking that profile picture is. I don't really think that is me. I have to scroll down past the picture while I'm typing because that is just too weird.
So tomorrow is the big day for the ultrasound! I have finally made up my mind (I think!) but I'm not telling what my decision is. I was so decided before! What happened!?!
Now, the trick will be to keep up with taking pictures. I can do it. Every week? Every other week? We'll see.
7 comments:
I think you should find out if your baby is a boy or girl and just let the name of the baby be a surprise for everyone.
Jordan
oh yah, cute belly! he he he
You should check out the video made by some couple Nine Months of Gestation in 20 seconds
That's really cool. Thanks, the Chris. Plus I learned a new word: stretchening.
let the stretchening begin!
Yay for baby bumps!
Take pictures every week! Uhhh- that's an order?
Post a Comment