Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

A little bit about me...

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:0something... a little later than usual. I didn't shower this morning. don't tell.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
I didn’t really think I was really either type, but I love the pearls Jack gave me :)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
the second National Treasure movie.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
We don’t have cable now, but my favorites are Good Eats and other cooking/home decorating shows
5. What do you eat for breakfast?
This morning: Cinnamon-apple muffins that we made on Saturday. Usual weekday breakfast: some combination of cereal, scrambled eggs, cinnamon & sugar on toast. Typical weekend breakfast: French toast, muffins, waffles, cinnamon rolls
6. What is your middle name?
Christine
7. What food do you dislike?
Pickles, mustard, really spicy stuff, olives, fish,
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I mostly listen to the radio or church music in the car
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Toyota Camry
10. Favorite sandwich?
From Jason’s Deli---I can’t remember the name, but it’s really good.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Mean for no reason. …but I guess one could argue that there is never really a good enough reason.
12. Favorite item of clothing?
Jeans & a hoodie
13. Favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
In the world---probably a tour of Europe. More realistically, lately I’ve wanted to go to San Francisco.
15. What color is your bathroom?
Walls are white, but the décor is turquoise, green, khaki, and brown. Wow, that sounds kinda ugly, but it isn’t.
16. Favorite brand of clothing?
Lately, Motherhood Maternity. Ha.
17. Where would you retire to?
Somewhere warm
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
A surprise birthday party with my friends
19. Favorite sport to watch?
???
20. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Depends what it is. Not chocolate cake. Or icecream.
21. Coffee or tea?
Neither
22. Hugs or kisses?
both
23. Favorite saying?
“Act alive and you’ll feel alive” -My mom
24. When is your birthday?
July 26 1985
25. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Lately I just run out of energy in the evenings, so I’d say morning. But generally night I guess?26. What is your shoe size?
8.5
27. Pets?
Don’t have any. A gold fish would be fine though. As long as the fish bowl doesn’t stink.
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I’d like to share the news that Jack just got the most amazing job and to tell you if we’re having a boy or girl, but both of those will have to wait.
29. What did you want to be when you were younger?
A mom… I don’t really remember wanting to be anything else in particular.
30. What are you today?
A wife, a mom-to-be, and a Project Coordinator/Marketing/Business Sales
31. What is your favorite candy?
Snickers
32. What is your favorite flower?
Gerber Daisies, tulips, and daffodils
33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
March 18th (ultra sound) and August 10th (due date)
33. What is your full name?
Natalie Christine (West) Shirts
34. What are you listening to right now?
none
35. What was the last thing you ate?
Left over poppey seed chicken, broccoli, carrotts. Before that, snickers.
36. Do you wish on stars?
Not really…but I do love to lay outside on summer nights and watch them.
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
My favorite colors right now are red, light green, and charcoal
38. How is the weather right now?
Mostly sunny, 34 degrees. Colder than it's been lately. And colder than I like it.
39. Favorite soft drink?
Country Time Strawberry Lemonade (I know, it’s not carbonated, but it does come in a can!)
40. Favorite restaurant?
The Old Spaghetti Factory or Fudruckers,
41. Hair color?
Blondish
42. Siblings?
2 Brothers & 2 Sisters
43. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas or my birthday or any warm summer day
44. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I loved my dolls! Amy, Sarah, Rebecca, Kirsten, Samantha, Michael, Andrew, Jennifer
45. Summer or Winter?
SUMMER!

11 comments:

Molly said...

I thought you said you were a wife, a mother-to-be, and a project! I was wondering who was using you as a project, but then I read the next line. Nice to get to know you!

Chris said...

I forgot you had a doll named Amy. I remembered all the others though. How funny. I think these things are hard to do. Such deep introspection...wow.

Starla said...

I walked by Motherhood Maternity today and thought of you.

Mollie said...

Remember that "Summer is a State of Mind!"

Noodle I love you. I had fun reading these things about you.

Brady said...

This is Becky, not Brady
Okay, well I have to ask if you played with American Girl dolls--because Kirsten and Samantha are the American Girl dolls that I had. If you did, I can't believe I never knew that about you, because that is a good thing to bond over....or whatver.

--jeff * said...

for whatever reason, i really enjoy these sort of posts every so often. it looks like others do, too.

and, thanks to my sister, those doll names sound like american girl dolls...

Natalie said...

Yes, Kirsten and Samantha were Amercian Girl dolls. The others weren't. Yes, Becky, that's something to bond over!

Jordan said...

oh my goodness, I think its really funny that we have the same three favorite flowers!!! I had NO idea what yours were!! I would say my favorite flower to be given would be gerber daisies or tulips, and my favorite flowers to see planted are tulips or dafadills ha. I can't spell.

JW

Jack said...

Natalie, I'm happy to report that I knew all of that (except charcoal's one of your favorite colors). We should be on a newly-wed game. I did read this post before it was even posted. Please don't think I don't read my own blog.

Jordan, that's funny you had NO idea about the flowers. Natalie had a tulip bouquet for her bridal pictures (you went with her; i wasn't allowed to even see her). At the temple and wedding reception she had a bouquet of gerbers and the parents/grandparents/brothers all wore them. Didn't you also have a small bouquet or did we not end up doing that? You're funny. I'm glad you're my sister.

Jordan said...

Jack:
I forgot that she had a tulip bouquet for her bridal pictures... But I guess I remember that now. I have always loved tulips because there are some old houses on the way to my church in LG that have tulips in front of them and I just always thought they were so pretty, they are a very different looking flower.

Yeah, I remember the gerber daisies in the wedding bouquet, I had a mini version -- I loved it!

And the dafidils remind me of my childhood because there were tons of them growing in front of the house I lived in when I was little.

Jordan said...

Time for a new post brother and sister! You should put up pictures from dinner yesterday. I emailed you one of them, I'll send the rest.
Jordan