Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Half way there!

I'm halfway there...20 weeks down, 20 to go. I think the next 20 are going to seem a lot longer than the first.

We were at the grocery store on Saturday and we ran into a guy Jack knows and hasn't seen in a while. Jack told him we were expecting and the guy responded, "Yeah, I noticed." ...Yikes! That was just so weird to me! I don't really know why, but it was.


Ok, here is apicture of me, halfway there....If you compare this week's with last weeks, you can see a little bit of change. I've noticed for sure.

Little Boy's movements are getting stronger and I can feel them more frequently. Sometimes when I'm at work I kind of get distracted, just sitting there feeling him move. But then it is kind of sad because I just want to tell someone but I can't there, and I want Jack to feel it, but of course he's not there...so I just g-chat it to him. Seems like I feel the most movement when I'm sitting there at my desk at work, or when I'm in bed reading or about to fall asleep. It's so fun!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

ha ha ha the marathon picture is really random... I mean, I guess the guy is half way done running his race, but it is still random. I liked it.

Why aren't you telling anyone at work yet? Will they not let you work?

Jordie

Unknown said...

Don't be afraid to tell people at work. There's always a scare that they'll "look down on you" or something, but it's really the opposite! They'd be thrilled. To tell you the truth, some of them have probably guessed already! (You do look pregnant, but you're still looking fabulous!)
I love feeling babies move inside! It's one of the coolest, greatest feelings ever!
Congrats!
-Leslie

Molly said...

You could come up with some cool ways to tell work people. Like you did with your family and with us. I don't see anything unprofessional about it.

Becky said...

I saw Sara (as in Sara and Chad) at the store two weeks ago and she said she thought I was pregnant--I was wearing a baggy jacket, too! I still think I am bigger than you, but I agree that it is kind of weird when patients at work see me and say, "When are you due?"

The Tilley Turf said...

Jack, our blog is http://tilleyturf.blogspot.com

Terry

p.s. Becky loves the design of your blog. Personally I think it needs more red and less blue. Of course that makes everything look better.