Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm addicted...are you?

Just that I found this survey by jumping from a friend's blog to a friend of a friend's blog (who I don't even know) is enough to show that I am addicted...and the numbers prove it...

But, in my defense, I have also been productive tonight. Jack left at about 6:45, and in that time I checked my email, read a couple articles online about my pregnancy this week, unclogged the bathroom tub drain, cleaned the tub, cleaned the bathroom floor (it had been way too long), cleaned the kitchen floor, washed two loads of laundry (hang on---got to go put new clothes in the dryer.............ok, I'm back) and then aimlessly blog surfed for a while. The time is now 8:17. Not bad, eh? ...now to fold all that laundry. Maybe I'll wait until Jack gets home, and then we can watch a movie and fold laundry at the same time.

Click on the box to take the quiz yourself. ...I admit, the number kind of makes me feel like I'm pathetic and need to get a life.

77%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

2 comments:

Molly said...

I'm surprised you posted a picture of a needle.

Natalie said...

Me too...and to tell you the truth, I didn't notice it until after I posted it...I almost took it down, or at least commented about it, but then I didn't.