According to my research, 81% of the population prefers pre-mixed yogurt, 6% likes either pre-mixed or fruit-on-the-bottom, and 12% doesn't like yogurt at all. And ZERO % prefers fruit-on-the-bottom!! Why then, do they even MAKE fruit on the bottom?? All it does is cause heartache and misery when an unsuspecting shopper accidentally gets the wrong kind.
That is all I have to say.
That is all I have to say.
7 comments:
Hey Sister,
I agree. I almost accidentally bought fruit on the bottom last week. I was so glad that I realized it was the wrong kind before I bought it. All the regular strawberry yogurt was gone and there was tons and tons of fruit on the bottom
Maybe French people like it or something.
Sorry, but I missed your poll. But I like and actually prefer fruit on the bottom yogurt. I am not sure why, but in my silly head I think it is healthier.
Shannah, I must say it just continues to amaze me, though it really shouldn't. For being one of my best friends, we have very different tastes when it comes to just about everything. Yogurt inculded.
If I ate yogurt (which I generally don't), I like fruit on the bottom and pre-mixed.
I would have to tell you that Dave actually prefers fruit on the bottom, so your zero percent is wrong in one area. I guess he thinks it makes it "fresher" or something, but it really doesn't. I like all yogurt, except plain. Fruit-on-the bottom is annoying just because you have to stir it, but I don't think it's that bad.
I used to hate yogurt with fruit in it! I would eat around all the fruit. But I have changed, and now I just can't eat anything that isn't "light." I think aspartame has a hold on me.
Post a Comment