Jordan and I were walking down Center Street on Saturday and we saw this lady sitting outside one of those little
cafe's....and it looked like she didn't have pants on! She really had khaki capris on, but we couldn't tell that at first. I ran ahead and posed so Jordan could take a picture---the real purpose was to get the lady in the background. See??
7 comments:
very authentic picture--because I really can't see where her pants line is either. Maybe that's a good reminder to not buy beige clothing--I have seen the same effect from afar in beige tops as well....but I do own khakis, so errors like this may be inevitable.
You look so darn cute in that photo! Love it.
hahaha, I have shown this picture to a bunch of friends. I laugh every time I come across it.
We make a good team; noone even knew we were taking the naked lady's picture.
That's hilarious! How are you feeling????
Ha ha! it really does look like she is nude!!
I saw a naked man in Panama when I was five or six. Really, he was a dark man wearing a brown shirt and brown shorts, but I really thought he was naked for awhile, and I thought I'd never be able to get the image out of my head. I haven't yet, but he had clothes on after all, so there was no damage incurred. whew. I'm happy to know that you, too were spared.
Aww, Nat! You are so cute!! haha and that is so funny! I knew that there was a reason that I never wear khaki...
Post a Comment