Great news! They called me in again today and said they felt really bad about my situation but couldn't extend my job beyond the 2 weeks they gave me, but they are willing to continue to cover my insurance through OCTOBER! I really almost started crying because I was so happy and relieved when they told me.... It is such a huge burden that has just been lifted! What an answer to many many prayers!
7 comments:
That is really nice of them. It is a good thing you told them you were pregnant when you did or they may not have offered to pay your insurance through then! What a blessing from Heavenly Father!
(I am going to assume they did it because they really felt bad and weren't just trying to cover themselves.)
What a great blessing!
That's a huge blessing. I'm so glad you're covered still!
Oh Natalie! What a wonderful blessing! I was wondering what you would do about that. I'll still keep you in my prayers to get a job, if you need one. I can keep my eyes open for openings too.
Natalie!!! Oh my goodness, this is a HUGE blessing (but you know that already)!
Shawn and I are excited to have our double date with you Saturday. Wow, I get to see you twice on Saturday!
That is very helpful, and I breathed a sigh of relief for you.
that's a relief to read--i was getting quite nervous how the heroes would pull out of this one!
shirts's are awesome.
Post a Comment