We went to the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference...
Last night we had a bbq thing with an old ward---except it was also the closing social for that ward, so it was kind of funny. There were a few of us who were there from 3 years ago. It was a little cold out!
Mark & Suzi came over after the bbq and we played games. Suzanna gets reeeeeeeeeallly weird when she gets tired. Somehow I had kind of forgotten. Thanks for the reminder, Suzi!
3 comments:
Oh man! I forgot about the closing social! Is that why you called? I was in the shower. I felt like washing my hair again. Do you ever have days like that, when you just need to wash your hair a couple times?
Was that the 122nd ward? Is that even what it was called- I can't remember it was so long ago. Bishop Johnson's ward, there you go. Anyways, how fun! I hate that we can't have you guys over for games... well at least not without a lot of advanced planning.
i was at the saturday afternoon session of general conference, too! and the priesthood session!
i am honored that i got my picture on your blog.
i start my sentences with 'i' often.
i usually just wash my hair once a day.
Post a Comment