
This is why I love Jack:
Yesterday we took a 3 1/2 hr Sunday nap, waking up at about 8:30. We ate a bowl of cereal and then sat there on the couch talking. We started out talking about the plan for our jobs and where to live and stuff like that, and then somehow (I really have no idea how) we started going back and forth listing all the words we could think of that start with the letter "P". This wen
t on for at least 30 minutes. Nobody really knows why. But it was fun and silly and reminded me why we are so great for each other... we really can have fun doing just about anything!
6 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys are PERFECT together!!
Happy 1st Anniversary! Happy Cinco de Mayo too :)
One year! Wahoo! Yep- two peas in a pod you are.
Yay! Yall are sooo cute...
Happy 1 year Anniversary!
I love you both!
What a perfectly pleasant post by you pickled pepper pansies (just kidding) with pneumonia (I hope not). Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! That's exciting. And I loved this post. You two seem great together.
Post a Comment