Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Growing Profile


Starla, here's the requested update. Yep, it's getting bigger...no question about it!
Kicks are a lot more strong now than they were. In the past week or so I've finally understood what the foot-in-the-rib feeling is that pregnant women talk about. It really is quite uncomfortable! I've wondered if it is possible for a baby to break off the mother's Xiphoid Process.
I'm really getting tired of going to the bathroom. Seems I have to go more and more frequently, and urgently. Almost like there is someone sitting on my bladder. Imagine that.
I've also experienced the swelling ankles & legs thing a couple of times.
I've grown tired of my maternity shirt selection & had to go shopping last weekend to add to my collection. Now I think I have 8 choices. Since the style for shirts now is the maternity look anyway, I've been able to borrow a couple of Jordan's shirts to give me a little more variety.
I looked at car seats & strollers last night with my mom (my family is in town visiting) and I thought I had decided on one, but now I'm not sure again. These are kind of the two choices:

Chicco Cortina

vs.


Graco MetroLite

I'll need to go back to the store and play with them again to decide I think.

10 weeks to go! I guess we've got some stuff ready, but there is still quite a bit left to do and to buy! A car seat is at the top of that list.
It seems like it is going by so quickly...I'm not at the point of just wanting it to be over yet. Actually if I really stop and think about it and realize that we only have 10 more weeks left of "normal" life with just the two of us, it makes me panic. So I'll try not to think about it. Ha.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Your maternity shirts are very cute Sister Shirts. I like the bright pink one that mom and I got for you! And I like the ones you borrowed from me! he he. I have a few more that would probably fit a pregnant belly if you want to try them sometime. Oh yes, don't forget to hand wash the shirts. Washing machines make them fuzzy and wear out sooner.

I love you!

Becky said...

Yes, we have a lot to buy, too! Like a crib, and a car seat...but we found a jogging stroller, so that was exciting...enjoy normal life while it lasts!! :)

Tara said...

I have the chicco and LOVE IT!!!

Molly said...

I would choose the one with the lightest carseat carrier thing. Those can be pretty heavy!