
I'm a winner! And you can be too. Here's the one I entered.
So now it is my turn to host the game I guess. So here it is:
Answer these 3 questions in the comments section of this post.
1. What is something that you really enjoy doing that other people would think is weird & strange?
2. What's your favorite children's book?
3. What are 5 nick names people have given you?
All who answer will get their names thrown together in a "hat" and I will draw out 4 winners. They will get a prize in the mail! How can you pass that up?I'll choose the winners in one week, on Monday June 9th. So play before then!
15 comments:
1. Speak backwards.
2. That's a really tough one. We'll say Horton Hatches the Egg.
3. Muppet, Rupert, Moe, Big M, Hey You.
1. Picking out men's clothing.
2. The Little Engine that Could.
3. Shanequia, Smelly, Smiley, SML, Peanut.
1.pulling out other people's gray
hair and pulling off my split ends
2.The Giving Tree and Leo The Late Bloomer
3. Jordie, J-baby, J-dogg, Curly, Jordache
how fun!!
1. get up to exercise at 4:45am
2. this is so hard....there are so many I love! The Click Clack Moo series is pretty funny.
3. Kary Mate, Rumproast, Mary Katie-poo, Kate, and Mom(my favorite)
1. My roommates used to laugh at me for brushing my teeth before we went jogging.
2. Froggy learns to Swim.
3. Kris, krisaroo, KristiFurB, Kristi Lu, LoveBug.
Hi! I found your link from Mary Kate! I love contests! :)
1. I LOVE to organize things. I am a little obsessive about it. Other people think I am very strange.
2. 'You are my I love you' by Maryann K Cusimano, and 'Goodnight Moon' by Margaret Wise Brown. I have about a million favorites, but those are two that popped in my head.
3. shanna banana, shanna claus, Nanny, Nan, Shan
Good Night Moon is a good book! Props for that one Shanna!
1. I think raw potatoes taste good (I mostly just eat pieces of them when I'm preparing meals that include potatoes, but on occasion I have eaten a whole potato raw)
2. I really liked the Little House on the Prairie books.
3. My real name is Rebecca, so Becky is the obvious nickname, then B, Becky-san, Beaky, and Pumpkin
1. Read science journals
2. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie comes to mind.
3. Mollie McButter, Molls, Moll, Beeasohn (that one's from my mom), Molecule, Marta (one of my favorites), Mix Master Mollie (from Jenny, in high school), I-E Mollie, okay thats more than five.
1. Listening to classical music
2. I'll Love you forever-tha's just one that comes to mind that I've always loved, but it could always change! I like so many!
3. Les, Lettuce Leaf, Leslie Lou, Twin, Burt(my maiden name)
1. watch old foreign black and white movies.
2. "scuffy the tugboat"
3. (el) jefe (guapo), jeffy, goose, j-mans, beedoo
1. drink chocolate soy milk
2. Berenstein's Bears
3. James, Jamison, Jamos (jay-mis), Jaime-pie, Cutie
(Jaime From Centennial)
1. When I'm drying my hands, I can't have one wet and one dry. I have to get both wet.
2. The Contrary Kid by Matt Cibula.
3. Don-Don, Donny-boy, Sean Dirts, Don Juan, and Stewart.
1. running backwards
2. bernstein bears
3. B-Dub, Beamer, Squirt, Squeege, Abe
1. I enjoy watching old musicals.
2. Tikki Tikki Tembo
3. Jackie, Jackarius Q, Jackary Dackary Dock, Jackson, Jack-Jack, Nerd, Fats, Chubby, Jack-E-Boy.
Am i automatically disqualified for including more than 5 nicknames?
Post a Comment