All of us kids (minus Bently who couldn't miss work. We missed you!)
At a Memorial Day picnic with the extended West Family
This whole baby thing is such a novelty...everyone had to feel for themselves. Amy was a bit shy about it and would only feel if there was nobody else around.
Happy Birthday Mom!
7 comments:
Wow Natalie! You did such a great job posting all about our time in Utah. I think I'll just put a link to your blog on mine. :)
We had soooo much fun being with family. I certainly could get used to that!!
It was so fun to see you pregnant & to feel "baby Shirts" kicking :)
I'm really going to be a Grandma, folks!
Wow, that's a lot of posting, but it looks like you had a lot of fun. I am a nerd, and fell for your "San Francisco" side trip line, and thought, "gee, San Francisco doesn't seem like a quick side trip from Moab, but okay..." Yes, I'm gullible. We went to moab, too! Stay tuned for that post to come eventually on my blog... :)
Hey...I see my dad brought the shaved ice machine...lucky!!
I think the pic of everyone with their hand on your belly would be cute for the baby's room.
Looks like you had a really good time. Just one question, why wasn't I invited to all the West family activities? Jerks! (by "jerks" plural I mean Jack)
Natalie...you look adorable pregnant. Will your baby be visiting the south for Christmas??? We would love to see "baby shirts"...I will have to ask your mom where the nickname came from. We are excited to meet Jordan's fiance too!
Post a Comment