My sister Jordan and her Very Significant Other, Shawn, are now practically engaged and are planning on Sept 19th to get married. We like Shawn a lot :)
Amy learned how to tie her shoes. It just takes a little patience on the part of the one watching her do it.
Ryan tried riding Shawn's unicycle and did very well for a first time unicycler. He now plans to use the $$$ he won from Science Fair to buy his own unicycle. And (Be prepared to laugh really hard) Amy can now blow a bubble with her gum. Sure, she almost pops a blood vessel or two and goes so red in the face...but she says she can do it!

4 comments:
Yep, this sure was an eventful trip alright!
We're very excited for Jordan and Shawn...I just wish I had had another week in Utah after their "announcement" to get things done.
That video Jordan took of Amy is hillarious. I was standing right there, but it's even funnier watching it again.
I remember when I learned how to tie my shoes and how to blow a bubble! Same year that I learned how to snap my fingers, too. She looks so happy at the end of that bubble!
Wow! What a report! You guys have had some great times together, for sure! Congrats to Jordan and Shawn! My sister, Jordan's age, is also engaged! It's so exciting! I LOVED that bubble video! Such a great family, you have. :)
-Leslie
Yay!!! I'm basically engaged!!! Shawn hasn't done the real proposal yet so we're kind of unofficial... but we've already called the temple and scheduled our sealing time... so that makes us ... basically engaged. Who knows. But I am SOO happy to be with him!
Post a Comment