Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Moab & Dead Horse Point

We went down to Moab to go hiking and explore the stuff there. I decided I wasn't going to attempt anything longer than the Timp hike, so we split into two groups most of the time.

Dad, Ryan, Shawn, Jordan, and Jack went on a long hike to see several different arches and formations. I did this hike 2 years ago with my dad and Jordan and knew that I wasn't up to it this time. Maybe next time. Next time Jack can carry Little Boy Shirts. I wasn't going to.

Mom, Amy, and I went on some shorter, easier hikes .We all met up again for a picnic dinner

Dead Horse Point is about 20 minutes from Moab. There's really pretty scenery all around



Jack and I made a quick side trip to San Francisco.

...ok, so we just posed in front of an RV that had a picture of SF on it...that's probably as close as we're going to get for a while.

2 comments:

The Taylors said...

I see Jordan is wearing one of Grandpa's famous Deseret News Marathon shirts...yeah for marathon shirts I wear one almost every night to bed, to work out in, and also just to hang out in. Did you ever get a Crystal Light shirt?

Jordan said...

yeah, I love the shirts from G-pa West!