Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hiking Mt Timpanogos

We all hiked up the trail to Mt. Timpanogos Cave one weekend. It was perfect weather and it was all so pretty. The trail is 3 1/2 miles round trip. I didn't even die!
...though I did make as frequent of bathroom stops as I could...
And took a few (a lot) of breaks while hiking.
It was really cool inside the caves. It's been probably 7 years since I've been there and Jack has never gone in the caves.

The Fam after the hike

2 comments:

Chris said...

You were amazing hiking to Timp cave! Way to go!!!

Molly said...

I love that hike! We did that two years ago when the CA Campbells came out for the wedding. I love the part in the cave when the lights go out and all the couples kiss! Is that silly of me?