In the six years that I've been in the area during the fall, this is the first time I've seen the Alpine Loop. We went with our friends Aaron and Maren and drove through & had a picnic on Friday evening. The trees were so beautiful. I love the fall! I love the cool, crisp air and the changing colors of the trees.



3 comments:
you must be related to your mother if you like Autumn and the pretty leaves! Did you "ooo and ahh!!" ??
"Leaves are falling, birds are calling, autumns in the air. We'll rake those leaves while birds fly south and with their parting flare, they'll leave their message for us all that autumns in the air" -Chris West
It is a 'Wilson' thing to love fall. Even Maggie knows it's the best because of the leaves.
Thanks for giving credit to the poet Jordan, but you missed a line. ;)
"Wind is blowing, 'twill soon be snowing-autumns in the air." (the second line)
I guess I'll just have to post it on my blog ;)
Yup, it sure is my favorite season too!!! Beautiful pictures. Bring some of those pretty leaves with you.
Post a Comment