Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A few favorite pastimes





7 comments:

Jordan said...

ha ha ha ha ha, I like the strategically placed wash cloth at bath time!

You put up a bazillion posts in little time!! I was on here earlier today and saw the post about the shots and now two more posts! I'm impressed!

Have fun in Georgia! I bet sister V is excited to meet Jackson!

Karen said...

I had the same thoughts about the wash cloth. Very cute pics.

Chris said...

Oh my goodness--he is SOO CUTE! I can hardly wait until 7 pm tonight!! I will get to hold Jackson, yeah!! --oh ya, and see Natalie & Jack too ;) just kidding, I can hardly wait for that either.

Becky said...

I love the picture of Jackson and Jack--so cute! Have a good trip! And way to take pictures of baby AND you guys--we just have pictures of baby, which is, of course, all you really need, but I realize maybe we should include ourselves in there now and then, so people know he has parents...or whatever.

Mark said...

He's really getting chunky, isn't he! That's great! We're really looking forward to having a little friend for Jackson... just a few more hours!

Mollie said...

ahh! so cute.

the Villamor's said...

just want to pinch those cheeks! all of them!

(btw....i just tagged you)