Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sweet little baby boy!






We just got back the pictures that a friend took when Jackson was 3 weeks old. It's amazing the difference that 8 weeks has made! He looks so tiny in these pictures. They all turned out so well! I feel so lucky to have these pictures; it is something that you can't ever go back and re-do. The five above are a few of my favorites---but you've really got to see the ones below too. I have limited this slide show to my favorite 72 pictures of the 355 that Stephanie took. If you want to see the other 283, come on over.
THANK YOU, STEPHANIE!!!!! You are awesome!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How beautiful! I love the ones of the hand and feet details. ;)

Chris said...

You can't get any sweeter than that! I'm so glad we made that day long journey from Orem to Salt Lake so Stephanie could take those pictures. They are priceless! I can't wait to get our copy of the DVD so I can view the other 283 pictures. :)
Jackson is sure blessed to be born to such wonderful parents.

Michelle said...

Oh how adorable is Jackson! I am glad that you took family pics. I know that I wish my mom and dad would have been in pics with me when I was a baby, I wanted to know what they looked like when I was born! It made my heart melt to see Jack holding him out on his arm, with his little head resting in the palm of his hand-priceless!!

TheVillamorFamily said...

love the hands ones! he was sooo tiny!!

Jake and Em said...

Natalie- Emily (from Apt 220) here! Love the pictures! Baby Jackson is adorable!! Glad all is well with your little family!

Karen said...

l love the pics. Personally I think you could get away with doing a few more slide shows to show that beautiful baby & family off. Enjoy this time.