Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

But I never heard them ringing...till there was you

You may have noticed the new playlist. You may even hate the playlist. If so, press pause, and please don't let that keep you from visiting. The songs are really for me and not for you anyway.
Remember how I work at home? Well, a guy's got to have music, so some days I work and just listen. If you enjoy my songs too, all the better. Who knows? You might find something you love or just become more cultured.
If you enjoy this one, you might try the playlists on these two blogs: Don Emily
Those two siblings have pretty good lists, and there isn't much overlap with this one.

I think i could easily fill half a dozen of these lists (they only hold 100 songs each). If you do listen and happen to find something unsettling, please comment and let us know. We haven't listened through all of them, and some are versions we're not accustomed to, but we wanted the songs.
We hope you enjoy all 76 trombones and 110 cornets!

P.S. I already know the Sting version of Someone to Watch Over Me has wonky sound quality part way through.

1 comment:

--jeff * said...

wow, i can hear "the eels" and "take the skinheads bowling" all on your blog? i love it even more! and, if you don't tell anyone, i sing along to hanson and ace of bass, too.