Maybe I've just become more aware of doors since the genius video a few posts ago. But this is just weird.I feel fairly confident in saying that I have gone to the bathroom at work over 1,000 times since I started working in this office last May. These past few months especially. How is it then that, for the first time ever, I noticed a door right across from the bathroom? See my sketch for how totally un-missable this door should have been. How could I miss it?
Now it kind of creeps me out when I see it there. What else is lurking around here that I just haven't noticed yet?
3 comments:
There might be an elephant behind your desk, for all you know. In fact, have you checked out underneath your desk? I hope so.
I can't believe you are only one month away from your due that. That is so exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little man. p.s. how do you make your blog so cute? especially the title part. q
check the cubicles. creed may be there somewhere....
Post a Comment