At a recent baby shower organized by Mollie, Starla and Suzanna, the attendants played a game called "how well do you know Natalie." I invited myself to the party. I got to hear the responses and determined that I know my wife pretty well. Anyway, here are some additional things you may or may not know about my cute wife:
Natalie has really cute toes. They don't even remotely resemble peanuts!
She gets really excited when watching big fireworks shows.
She has a large snow globe collection (most of them are still in Georgia). Ella entiende mucho de espaƱol, pero realmente no lo hablan.
She is deathly allergic to cats. Deathly for the cats, sneezy for her.
She is naturally very curious. Curiosity killed the cat, you know?
She would prefer receiving some gifts requiring assembly.
Be careful looking into her eyes. You might get sucked in and go into a trance....well, she does have really pretty blue eyes. Hmm, perhaps we'll have blond haired, blue eyed children.
She is very creative and talented.
Natalie is more kind than Princess Di and Lady Theresa, put together.
She really wants to be a good mom. She's been consciously preparing for it her whole life.
She sometimes talks in her sleep. One night I was woken up by hysterical laughter. I still don't know what was so funny, but it sure was fun.
I like this quote by Sheri Dew (what would Sheri Dew?): "No amount of time in front of the mirror will make you as attractive as having the Holy Ghost with you." Natalie's faith enhances her natural beauty.
Happy Birthday Natalie. I love your guts. More than jelly beans and symphony bars. That's love.
7 comments:
I don't think I knew you were allergic to cats. And to think, I almost got your a kitten for your baby shower....
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Natalie! I remember 6:04 A.M 23 years ago quite well. When you were born I said "It is my Natalie!!" I was so excited to have a girl. You have been such a delightful daughter...always happy and optomistic & cuddly. :)
Jack--you always make me smile. :D
I forgot to say---you really ARE going to be a wonderful mother!
that's a pretty awesome post; i learned a lot about natalie. but i already knew she had a stellar husband.
way to be stellar.
Aww Jack, that was such a cute post!!!
Another thing you should add though...
Natalie is very competitive when it comes to the game SPOONS. If you grab the spoon she wants she will pink you and make you bleed. That is another thing you should know about Natalie. She is an amazing pincher! She gets a tiny piece of your skin between her fingernails and squeezes it... sometimes the skin pops off and you'll bleed... Try not to sit near Natalie while playing Spoons.
Other than that, I agree... she is a very nice person!
Sister... I don't pinch while playing spoons. Yes, I may hit, but it is just an accident when trying to grab the spoon quickly. I think you are making things up. And yes, maybe I can pinch well. But not while playing spoons. And I really don't make a habit of it anyway. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I pinched someone. Wanna come over soon?
Post a Comment