
We had a pretty typical (and great) Forth of July... We went to the parade in Provo in the morning. If I tell our secret, you can't copy us because if everyone does it, it won't work...so I'm trusting you. Half of Provo goes to the parade super early and camps out to claim their spot on blankets in the very front or in chairs behind the blankets. Jack's brilliant idea, that has proven to work well for 2 years now, is to go just before it starts and to take stools to sit on. We just find a place where there aren't people standing up (or squeeze in front of them), plop down our stools, and enjoy the benefits of sitting during the parade without the hassle of arriving super early & camping out. Brilliant, eh?
We watched the parade with some friends...here I am with my fellow pregnant friends.
Jack & I went up to Bountiful and had an indoor (too hot outside!!!) BBQ with family and then watched fireworks that night. The show was short (15 minutes), and we were attacked by sprinklers and sharp sticker things in the grass, but it was still lots of fun. I love fireworks! It's not the Forth of July without them! We got to enjoy a couple other shows from a distance as we drove, too.
Not much of a story here... I was tied in and I guess I had to finish my dinner before I was allowed to get up from the table?

We're making progress in getting ready for the arrival of Little Boy. My due date is ONE MONTH from today! Last weekend we did some more cleaning and rearranging and got the bassinet set up next to our bed. We're getting really excited to meet this little person!