
We had the Shirts Family Reunion last week, from Wednesday through Sunday. It was a lot of fun to get together with everyone and to be able to just hang out and visit. This was Jack's parents, their 6 kids, and 14 of the 15 grand kids... plus TWO in the womb. I think Jack is going to post all the details, but here are the pictures!
4 comments:
That looks so fun. Where is that cabin at? Did you rent it? I guess I could wait for Jack to post the details...
It was such a fun reunion. Thank you so much for all of the work that you two put in. You did a great job!
You could have your baby anytime now! Yay!
I loved looking at your slideshow. You can tell everyone had so much fun together... especially Jack doing the kids games and playing in the pool. :D What a great place to have a family reunion.
Post a Comment