I haven't read the article yet, but I have a fascination with Judaism as well. We had attended some activities with friends here...the connections are quite interesting.
i liked the article; it was written with a fair point of view and addressed a lesser-known and potentially weird aspect of the Church with respect and reverence.
4 comments:
I haven't read the article yet, but I have a fascination with Judaism as well. We had attended some activities with friends here...the connections are quite interesting.
Yep, I would say that, but I think the article is interesting as well :)
Do you make a habit of reading Chicago papers often? I thought it was pretty well written, and very interesting.
i liked the article; it was written with a fair point of view and addressed a lesser-known and potentially weird aspect of the Church with respect and reverence.
Post a Comment