Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sweetest fruit around!

I knew this baby was getting chunkier, but I wanted to know how much he weighed...so, we tried out the produce scale at Macey's. At five weeks old, it looks like he's weighing in at exactly 11 lbs.

12 comments:

Starla said...

haha... wow... how much did 11 lbs of sweet fruit cost?!

Vee said...

This is such a cute picture and a cute idea. I love it.

Michelle said...

I loved that you did that and thought to take your camera. We did the same to Hailey but weren't as prepared as you! We love Maceys too!

Molly said...

He's even bigger than when I saw him last week!

Unknown said...

I love that picture! What a fun idea! Your belly video was fun too!

Becky said...

Good idea--maybe we'll try that too.

Chris said...

Ahhhhh, that is sooo sweet. I want a little nibble of that fruit!
What a darling picture. Grandma Wilson wants me to get copies.
Dad said to photoshop the sticker from the apple onto his cheak ;)

Chris said...

oops...type cheek

Kelly said...

that is seriously one of the most adorable things I have ever seen!

Karen said...

way too cute.

Anonymous said...

Awww! I LOVE this picture!! :-)

--jeff * said...

that is the best picture ever on a blog. or the whole dang internet.