I've finally put together a video of the belly shots we took every week...I didn't take the time to edit all the pictures so it isn't so jumpy, so just pretend. It is starting with week 19 and goes through 39.
Natalie, What a cute idea!! I loved it. I just might have to borrow it for my blog.
that;s really kind of cool!i like that last picture the best.
That was amazing to watch! We noticed when the baby "dropped". :)
That was so awesome, what a great idea, I will definitely have to do that with the next one!
that's cool
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Natalie,
What a cute idea!! I loved it. I just might have to borrow it for my blog.
that;s really kind of cool!
i like that last picture the best.
That was amazing to watch! We noticed when the baby "dropped". :)
That was so awesome, what a great idea, I will definitely have to do that with the next one!
that's cool
Post a Comment