Jackson has started recognizing us and it is so much fun! He'll be looking around and then will see us and he gets a big grin on his face. I love it! I know some of these are blurry, but the best ones seem to turn out that way. Oh well.







Jackson has had a good time playing with friends the past few days too. Yesterday we went over to my friend Becky's house---she had her baby three days after Jackson was born. Ok, so maybe the babies had no idea what was going on, but Becky & I had a good time talking and comparing notes on sleeping & eating patterns and such. Jackson & Caleb enjoyed (or grunted through) some tummy time together.
Tonight we went & met Jack, brand new son of our friends Ben & Allyson--born last Friday. It is amazing the difference a few weeks makes! Jackson looked huge compared to Jack! Note the matching outfits :)
3 comments:
It is so rewarding when they smile back, isn't it? We sure are excited about seeing your guys in a couple of weeks.
Such cute double chins Jackson has.
Wow, Jack and Jackson look alike! Maybe my opinion is skewed by the matching outfits. (Of course, I am talking about the two babies, but Jackson also does look like his dad :)
Awwey!! So cute! When do Shawn and I get to babysit?!?!
Post a Comment