Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One month old!

I can't believe Jackson is one month old! This time has flown by but he's definitely getting bigger! I haven't done a very good job of posting regularly, but here are a bunch of pictures to try to make up for it.

He loves to look at this calendar that is on the wall above his changing table. I don't know what is so exciting about it, but he loves it.
He usually likes being in his swing. At first he'd get hiccups every time he was in it, but he doesn't seem to any more.

A cute baby after a bath He's got a strong neck and likes to push up off of our chest and hold his head up & look at us.
He can hold his head up for a little bit on his own...then he flops over :)
It takes about 20 pictures to catch a good one of his little smile. Good thing it's digital.
Jackson's first lesson on how to use chop sticks. He likes to be held, which can make getting other things done kind of tricky...so Jack was trying out the Snugli so we could eat dinner. We tried this two weeks ago and he just disappeared inside---not any more!

I know this picture is a little blurry, but it is the best I've gotten so far. I love this little face! A lot of times when his eyes are open and he's looking around, he makes this cute "O" shape with his mouth.

And a few more pictures of my cute baby boy...

4 comments:

Vee said...

I love that cute "O" face. He is too cute.

Becky said...

Caleb likes to be held too. Carriers are good--except we have to be moving or else he gets fussy. Jackson is so cute!

Chris said...

I AGREE...he is quite adorable! I'm not a biased Grandma or anything...promise ;)

Karen said...

I agree too that his is very adorable. I'm not the biased Grandma, just the biased great aunt. ha,