Yesterday marked exactly nine months since we were married (the photo is deceiving; note there's no snow). Happy Monthaversary to us!
We celebrated by going to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. It was grand. I can't tell you just how happy I am to be married to Natalie. She's AMAZING! And I really do feel very lucky (hence our blog's URL) and very blessed.
I also think she's very brave. Golly, it's scary enough thinking I'm gonna be a dad in six months, but I know that's the easy job. Yesterday, Natalie g-chatted the following, "there is a 3 inch person inside of me." My friends, that's courage.
It's kinda funny that we were just about the last of our friends to be married (still looking forward to a few happy announcements from some of you, whenever that happens, and it will), but we're pretty much the first ones of our BYU friends to be pregnant.
The last shall be first and the first shall be last.
5 comments:
Dad is an easy job? ...we'll see about that! :) But you're lucky, you get to be a Grandpa one day and I only get to be a wrinkly old grandma. Lameo. I love you :)
grandpas are pretty cool. But you both have a while to go before you're wrinkly old anythings. Happy Monthaversary!
and when was that picture taken? Yesterday?
The picture was taken when we did our "retakes" in June... because it was snowing and so cold we did most of our pictures a month later. The photographer wanted us to do some cheesy kiss-under-my-veil thing and I didn't like it so we were goofy.
Ya I was going to say- "that looks like a beautiful sunny spring day! Did I attend the wrong wedding?"
Post a Comment