So, this is a product of one of my first attempts at digital scrapbooking. I'm still learning, and I know there is a whole lot more that I can do with the program but I don't know how yet. I am soooo much more likely to sit down to the computer and do a little scrapbooking than I am to pull out all the paper and scissors and sticky stuff and to actually get my digital pictures printed to put on the pages... So hopefully I'll have a lot more to show off some day soon!
(You can click on the picture to see it bigger)
6 comments:
Very nice Natalie. Mandy is starting to do the digital scrapbooking thing too. I am very excited, as it is much cheaper (free), than the other kind. Plus a lot more people see it.
Congrats on the baby news. Jack, you will love it!
Love that page! I agree with you about getting out the supplies! I don't want to do it!!!!
Oh....and I LOVE your hair!
That picture of your mom is priceless. I'm so glad you had your camera!
I may have been the only one who saw it, but I so wish we got a picture of Dad jumping up and down with utter glee when he realized what the book meant. May not be anywhere but my own head, but I think I'll remember that image forever.
Thanks Natalie for scrapbooking the moment.
aww! Cute!!!!
Can I just tell you again how STINKIN HAPPY I AM THAT YOU ARE HAVING A BABY????
Ha ha ha, I love that surprised face mom is making!! He he, she and dad are so cute!
Post a Comment