Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Having a Heartbeat is an Important Part of Being Healthy

Yes, we know Valentine's day was yesterday, but due to extenuating circumstances/inclement weather, we decided to have our Valentine's today (flowers would've been so much cheaper, if I was gentlemanly enough to buy my wife flowers).

We cooked dinner together. Here's a sampling (not a scratch n sniff, don't try it) of our chicken cordon bleu, twice-baked potatoes, and green stuff.
Then we watched "That Thing You Do", which I gave to Natalie 'cause she's wanted to watch it for a long time.

Our baby celebrated his/her first Valentine's Day with us by sharing her/his heartbeat with us at the doctor's office the other day. Yes, I felt like I was eavesdropping...old school. We thought you all might like to hear it as well. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Molly said...

That's so cool! I'm glad the baby's still healthy. Happy Valentine's Day.