Pages
Monday, February 25, 2008
a note on the new look
...so the new background... I don't know how other people do it, with the cute custom made header and scrapbooky looking background... Surely there must be an easier way than what I did. I used the Creative Memories digital scrapbooking program to make it all, saved it, stored it on picasa so it would be online and I could use the URL, and then edited the HTML to put everything in and get it sized right...and it is still all funny looking depending on what computer you're using... Mostly the problem is with the background. I guess if I got rid of the stripe down the side it would make it easier. Anyone know an easier way??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
templates, my friend.
That does sound complicated...but it sure looks great on my computer. I am very impressed. You are so talented.
I'm with Molly. Although your background looks fantastic on my computer.
I know there are templates that you can use, but lots of people have more customized looking things. Anyone know of good sites for free templates other than pyzam?
i agree with the others that a template is definitely the easier way (which was your question). But considering there are no templates that are as cute as this one, or that fit our blog name and family name, I say Way to stinkin' spend the extra time and effort. I think it's worth it and it's fun to have a blog that is completely unique.
Bytheway, I love you Natalie.
It looks awesome on my computer too! Definitely keep the stripes, they make it so cute. Well, the shirts are pretty cute, & the letters, &... well, everything basically!
I certainly won't attempt your method.
Natalie,
I like it! Keep it it's definitely worth the effort. I'm actually in that same long process right now. We'll see what I come up with. One friend recommended cutestblogonthe block.blogspot.com to me. I've had tons of trouble with it though. You could try. Other people have been successful with it, but I've personally given up on it. I love the stripe down the side on yours and the shirts too! Very cute and stylish!
-leslie
Post a Comment