Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Clayton's Baby Blessing

We had Clayton's baby blessing last Sunday. It was great to have so many family members there, and we really missed those who couldn't be there. I am grateful to have a husband who is a wonderful, worthy priesthood holder.

Our little family:

Mom, Dad, and Baby Clayton

Those who were in the circle: Clayton's Uncle Drew, Great-Grandpa West, Dad, Clayton, Grandpa Shirts, Uncle Shawn, Uncle Don, (almost) Uncle Alan. Not pictured: Aaron Dennis

4 comments:

Starla said...

Sad I missed it

Our Family said...

Cute family. Adorable baby and I forgot to tell you last time I saw you how much I like your hair. I know it has been short for a while but I really like it. Kap

Chris said...

Sad we couldn't be there either.
It sounds like you did a wonderful job with the family get-together, & way to not get stressed out over it all!
Your hair DOES look really cute, Natalie.

Jaime said...

that's a good lookin family!