1. MBASA
The MBA Spouse Association has been such a blessing to me as we've gone through the MBA program. It is an amazing group of women (well, mostly women) who are all going through the same thing with our husbands in school. Most have young kids too. MBASA has activities all the time and I love being able to go be with friends who are at the same place in life as I am. We do some really fun activities, projects, and service things. It has made this MBA experience such a great one for me!
2. Jordan

Jordan went with me to a lunch for wives of the Marriott School today, since Shawn is doing the MPA. It is so nice to live so close to her and to be able to see each other as much as we want. She stops by after work frequently since she works pretty close by. And she's a great babysitter for Jackson :) It's fun to be able to hang out so much and I'm sad for that to change when we graduate and move away.
3. Fall leaves

I've inherited this one from my mom, who inherited it from her mother. I love fall leaves. It just makes me so happy and excited to see the beautiful reds, yellows, and oranges on the trees and ground. There are lots of pretty trees right now and I love to look at them as we drive around. The one down side to the beautiful fall leaves: it means winter is coming. But spring comes again too.
3 comments:
This post made me smile :)
I am so glad that you have the MBASA group. It's wonderful how all of you support each other and share with each other in so many ways.
I love that my daughters love and appreciate each other!! :)
Fall is the best season! :)
awww thanks sister! I love hanging out with you guys. In fact, I might stop by soon!
PS- Please don't move away!!!!
Post a Comment