1. Job interviews.
Jack flew to Cincinnati this morning for interviews tomorrow and then goes to New York for interviews on Monday & Tuesday next week. They're both second-round interviews and are with great companies. I'm hopeful :)
2. Cleaning moods.
I wish they'd strike more often, but I really like it when I get in the mood to clean. It just makes me feel so good...not only does the house get clean, but I feel like I accomplish something and there is something to show for it (even if it doesn't last long). I think about being motivated frequently, but all too often, that's as far as I get. I just have to kick myself and start, and then I'm good. Now I need to have someone come over to enjoy my clean living room with me. Just don't go into my bedroom...haven't gotten to that yet.
3. Relief Society
We had a Relief Society meeting this evening. It was really nice to be there. Since having Clayton I haven't gone to much stuff, and since I am in Primary I don't get to go to Relief Society on Sundays anyway, even before he was born. It was wonderful to go tonight and to be there with the other ladies. There were 3o women there, and 5 of us were under the age 55, but it doesn't matter. There is just a sisterhood and love that is shared and I'm glad I got to be a part of that tonight. I needed it.
2 comments:
We're praying Jack's interview go well, & that they will recognize that he would be an awesome employee!! :)
I wish the cleaning moods would strike me on a more consistent basis too. I agree there's nothing like the feeling of having things clean and organized.
Glad you got to enjoy RS last night. What a wonderful organization and blessing it is.
Love that you enjoyed RS tonight. i also enjoyed going and being around the more seasoned women. Sad that more younger women do not prefer to attend. We have the same problem.
Post a Comment