1. An extra hour
Daylight Savings Time confuses me. I can never remember which is which or keep track of whether we are gaining or losing an hour and I can't remember which switch I'm supposed to like better. But this morning I got an extra hour of sleep, and I'm glad.
2. The beautiful weather today
It was so nice out today! We walked to church and stopped to play in the leaves on the way home. Word is that it is supposed to snow tomorrow. Bummer.
3. Cell phones
I'm glad I can talk to Jack even when he is across the country.
2 comments:
spring forward...fall back. that is how i remember it!
we spent that extra hour watching a movie Saturday night! i love the sun shining when the kids get on the bus!!
Yes, it was hard to drive to school when it was still dark in the mornings...it's much nicer to have daylight. Ryan sure doesn't like coming out of school at 4:00 and having it get dark soon afterward!
Post a Comment