1. Friends
I have some great friends and I am very thankful. Today a friend called and invited me over for dinner and FHE because she knew Jack is out of town. She has also watched Jackson for me many times when I've had doctor's appointments and other things. Other friends have been great too. Even just the people who I don't necessarily get together with one-on-one, but who talk to me and befriend me. I'm grateful.
2. My new vacuum
A huge thanks to my mom & dad for an early Christmas present! We have some lovely (insert sarcasm here) navy blue carpet throughout most of our house. It shows every little crumb or piece of anything on it. When my mom was here she saw just how ineffective our vacuum was and then gave us an early Christmas present of a new (to us) Kirby vacuum! I'm really excited to have a vacuum that works and that will last us for many many years. Now if the vacuum could only prevent future dirt and crumbs from accumulating that would be great.
3. Rain
It didn't snow today, and I'm glad. I like the way that the rain makes everything look more vibrant. The blanket of colorful leaves on the ground, the buildings and cars, even the black of the asphalt, are all more vibrant and colorful when it's rainy out. I like the smell of rain. And I love lightning and thunder (though there wasn't any today). We'll probably wake up to snow, and I guess that'll be ok. It is very pretty too.
No comments:
Post a Comment