Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 6

1. Baptism

We went to two of Jack's cousins' daughters' baptisms today. We told Jackson where we were going and why and then the whole way there and back he was saying, "I want baptized in water." Give it 6 years, buddy boy. But it is a great thing though :)


2. Soup

I like soup. It is easy to make, it is warm and filling, and it is yummy. I guess you can eat it year-round, but I definitely tend to make it more in the fall and winter. Tonight was creamy broccoli cheese soup.


3. Airplanes

They get Jack to & from where he needs to be much more quickly. Well, I guess it gets everyone to and from places more quickly, but I am glad that his travel time is relatively short so that he can be with us more.

No comments: