Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3

Today I am thankful for:

1. Jack's willingness to help with our kids.
Jackson has been a little (ok, a lot) less than his usual happy self lately. And I don't like it. He really tests my patience and makes me question my sanity several times a day. If it weren't for Jack stepping in to help our when he is home, I'm pretty sure you'd find me either in the crazy house or in prison.


2. Flushing toilets

Thanks for the idea, Chelsea. But yes, I am very grateful for these. And grateful that ours is almost fixed. When we moved in here, our toilet would run every time you flushed it unless ya jiggled the handle. They fixed that, but then the handle would fall off every time you flushed. Annoying. Dude sort of fixed that today, so I'm glad. But in general, flushing toilets are great.


3. Cameras
I'm so glad I can capture images of my kids and other things that happen in my life so I can preserve the memories. I'm working on getting all out pictures from old computers and from cd's and dvd's copied to our external hard drive and it is fun to look through those.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Thank you Jack for being such a great husband and father! I'm grateful for you too.