oops, I missed yesterday. I guess I'll do 6 today.
1. Snuggly babies
I'm so glad my babies are cuddly. I love to snuggle with them. I'm glad Jackson still likes to cuddle, too...even if he sometimes tries to push Clayton off my lap so he can have a turn. It's all out of love, I'm sure. I just love to snuggle with these little boys of mine!
2. Online Tutorials
I've been looking at online tutorials for different craft projects lately and it has me wanting to do all sorts of different crafty things. I've even got materials for some and plans for others... the thing I am lacking, however, is uninterrupted time without little people. I've debated about doing it during nap time, but I've taken a nap myself instead. I think that's also a worthy cause. I especially like this blog lately.
3. Jackson's train track
It keeps him busy for a long time. He plays with it every day, multiple times a day. Of course he usually wants someone to play with him and to help him with it, but I'm glad he has a toy that he plays with so much.
4. Veterans
It's Veteran's day, after all. I really am grateful for all of those who have fought for our freedom. It is such a wonderful thing to have the rights, freedom, and security that we enjoy here.
5. My sewing machine

Jack gave it to me for Christmas 3 years ago and I've enjoyed using it for many projects. It sure beats sewing by hand! I finished binding Clayton's baby blanket that my mom made tonight. I'll be sewing some burp cloths that I just cut out. And I've got a couple other things on the go as well. See #2.
6. Spontaneous fun moments

Today as we were leaving play group, Jackson and I played in the leaves outside the church. We threw them at each other, kicked them around, and crunched them as we walked. Then we collected a few good ones and brought them home and I showed him how to put them under a piece of paper and rub it with a crayon. Maybe we'll go back and play in them again tomorrow if it's warm enough out.
2 comments:
i can see why you love that blog! makes me want to get crafty too...but as soon as i walk away from the computer that feeling will pass:) that baby aerobics instructor costume is the best!
okay, one of my all time favorite craft blogs is somewhatsimple.com. You should check it out. Totally addicting. I think we should do some crafty things together some time in the very near future.
Post a Comment