Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful, day 2



1. Good napping days for Jackson. These are becoming more rare and neither of us are ready for him to give up naps. After at least three days of no nap, he took a great one today and slept from about 2:45 til 6:30. Yes, that is going down later than normal and he went to bed later because 6:30 is late to wake up from a nap, but he napped! And so did I. Clayton also cooperated and slept for most of that time. I think I fed him some time in there, but that's to be expected. But Jackson took a nap. We both needed it.

2. The right to vote.

Admittedly, I am not the most politically informed person...in fact, I'm pretty uninformed and uninvolved. But I did vote today (Jack filled me in on who to vote for) and I am grateful to live in a country where we can vote for our own leaders.

3. Cereal

It is definitely a staple in my life. I eat at least one bowl of cereal a day. Right now, Honey Bunches of Oats is a favorite. It was 98 cents a box last week so I got a case of 12. Probably should have gotten more.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You are so cute! I think on Thanksgiving day I'll do a list of of 25 things I'm grateful for! Thanks for the reminder that it's those little things that mean so much (hello, flushing toilet! haha)

the Villamor's said...

Honey Bunches of Oats for 98 cents!!!

love naps!! almost made that my post for today as well....